We took Ben's 10 month chair photos on Saturday.. and we failed miserably.
You see, this boy is at the age where he just will NOT.sit.still. You want to what?! put me on a chair by myself with a sticker(!) on my chest, a stuffed elephant next to me and you expect me to just sit there and smile? HAHAHA... I think not.
SO, I figured rather than try to go through the pain of it all over again just to get a good shot, I will just post what we got. After all, the purpose of this is to see him growing and how much he has changed over the months, right?
I did manage to get one half way decent shot (minus the thing he is chewing on). So this will likely be the one that gets put in the frame that has a slot for each month.
Ok, so onto the big and exciting changes over the past month.
1. He is on the move. He has discovered that being on his stomach isn't all that bad... when you know how to army crawl. And if there were an army crawl race, I am certain he would beat the pants off of anyone.
2. He is on the move. As long as he is holding onto something, he can walk around the entire house.
3. He is on the move. He can now pull himself up (on ANYthing and everything). For the first time, he was standing up in his crib this morning when J went in to get him. I suspect that he had been awake awhile but only started crying because he had thrown everything that was in the crib with him (including his paci) on the floor, becoming out of his reach.
As you can see, our household has been a bit busy lately! Baby-proofing not quite complete and wow. Is it exhausting!
he is so cute!!
ReplyDelete