We have been enjoying a busy summer thus far. Many of our outings being among Ben's "firsts", we have (of course) captured them with photos.
First things first, the Father's Day present that I mentioned in a previous post. I got J a Kelty Back-pack carrier. We have only used it once (other than the at home test from which the photos below originated) but I think we love it. Ben was content in it and it didn't cause stress to J's back and shoulders like the previous carrier that we were using. The best part is that it has a sun shade (not pictured) that aids in blocking B's head from the hot sun. The boy insists on yanking off every hat that we try to put on his head - so this is one of my favorite features.
Random pic with mom in front of our house and my fabulous-looking Hydrangeas. Unfortunately, with all the hot weather we have been experiencing lately - they no longer look so vibrant :-(
First trip to the beach!
This is serious business.
Hmmm. I think I might like it. Not too sure just yet.
One thing is for certain, he LOVES the sand!
Happy 4th of July!
Watching the fireworks. He could care less about the fireworks noise, he woke up to the sound of me opening the velcro on the diaper bag. I think it is safe to say that he enjoyed watching them.
Cape Cod Vacation
Ben's first "vacation" was spent at Hyannis. We had a glorious four days with my family filled with the beach, Provincetown, shopping, Chatham Fish Pier and best of all, a gorgeous B&B (owned by my friends uncle)with breakfasts to die for.
Ben and I at breakfast on morning #1
Enjoying our time on the hammock
The carousel in downtown Hyannis
Chatham Fish Pier (at Ben's nap-time)
Seriously mom?! STOP!!
Showing off the muscles
Brushing our teeth before heading home. I am trying to make teeth brushing time fun since he now has TWO bottom teeth!!
Just before we left to head home. Such a wonderful time had by all!



Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteYour son is soooo adorable!